Sessional Trainer- Geelong
Job no: 494989
Work type: Sessional trainers
About the Company
genU is short for Generation You. Because whatever generation you belong to, whether you’re young, old, or somewhere in between, what unites us is the belief that neither disability nor ageing are disadvantages to be endured but challenges to be met boldly, achievements to be had and adventures in the making.
genU has been 60 years in the making. Bringing together the best of two trusted and respected organisations, Karingal and St Laurence, genU builds on this experience, adding a new ambition: to become the leader in what we do.
About the role:
The Sessional Trainer will plan and deliver quality training programs (relevant to their area of competence). We are looking for Sessional Trainers across the following industries- Disability, Alcohol & Other Drugs, and Youth Work.
- Delivering professional and engaging training in line with the Australian Quality Training Framework, State and Federal legislation and relevant genU policies and procedures
- Sourcing and organising student work experience placements
- Associated administration
What we are looking for:
To be successful in this role it is a requirement that you have:
- TAE 40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent
- Vocational competence in relevant courses (as mentioned above) delivered by genU
- Demonstrated experience in the development of training material, including assessments and learning materials
- Solid understanding of relevant quality and regulatory frameworks
- Strong administration and office management skills
- Demonstrated experience in delivering effective training programs and conducting assessments
Please find below the position description outlining full details of this role:
Sessional Trainer Geelong July 18.pdf
For further details please contact Graham Wood on 0437 834 397
Applications close: at AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend