Reception/Administration Officer- Warrnambool
Job no: 496211
Work type: Full time ongoing
Location: South West Victoria
About the Company
genU is short for Generation You. Because whatever generation you belong to, whether you’re young, old, or somewhere in between, what unites us is the belief that neither disability nor ageing are disadvantages to be endured but challenges to be met boldly, achievements to be had and adventures in the making.
genU has been 60 years in the making. Bringing together the best of two trusted and respected organisations, Karingal and St Laurence, genU builds on this experience, adding a new ambition: to become the leader in what we do.
About the role
As a Reception/Administration Officer you will provide high quality administrative and roster coordination support to the South West Support (SWS) Manager and wider SWS team, whilst facilitating continuous improvement of communications, documentation and processes.
- Ensure all administrative aspects of day to day operations are proactively managed, with a work culture of continuous improvement and excellence in service
- Undertake point of contact screening of client and agency inquiries, providing a clear response, ensuring a follow up response from the relevant manager/coordinator if required.
- Provide advice and referral information to clients regarding genU services.
- Provide administrative support to the Manager and Coordinators including:
- Correspondence management and distribution;
- File and records management;
- Vehicle fleet coordination;
- Accounts, banking, petty cash, ordering and purchasing requisites and equipment.
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team, incorporating effective planning, time management and organisational skills to achieve quality outcomes.
- A thorough knowledge and previous training and experience in the delivery of support services to people with a disability.
- Competent in communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use and operation of Microsoft Office PC based software packages and client management database systems.
Benefits & Culture
genU is proud to be an EEO employer. genU supports an inclusive approach in the workplace.
- Generous Salary Packaging benefits
- Career development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program including financial assistance and dietician services
- Paid parental leave for primary carers after 12 months of employment
Please find below the position description outlining full details of this role:
Reception Administration Warrnambool.pdf
For further details please contact Toni Doherty on 0429 463 254
Applications close: at AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend