Sessional Trainer - Sunshine, Werribee and Geelong
Job no: 496280
Work type: Sessional trainers
About genU Training
As a division of not-for-profit organisation genU, we're proud to deliver valuable, job-ready and nationally recognised qualifications and vocational short courses producing genuine results for job seekers and people wanting to advance their careers.
With campuses in Geelong, Melbourne, Ballarat, Colac and Warrnambool, we offer a mix of courses with a focus on caring for and supporting everyone in our community.
genU Training is both a Victorian Registered Training Organisation (RTO 5553) and an industry-training partner for the National Employment Services Association.
We work with individuals and job service providers to match appropriate courses to students' individual needs. Or you can use our corporate and group training to place your business or organisation ahead of the field
About the role:
The Sessional Trainer will plan and deliver quality training programs (relevant to their area of competence). We are looking for Sessional Trainers who can deliver in one or more of the following of courses: Mental Health, Alcohol & Other Drugs, Youth Work, Work Education, Transition Education, Leisure and Health, Community Services, Individual Support (aging), Hospitality and ACFE Trainers.
- Delivering professional and engaging training in line with the Australian Quality Training Framework, State and Federal legislation and relevant genU policies and procedures
- Sourcing and organising student work experience placements
- Associated administration
What we are looking for:
To be successful in this role it is a requirement that you have:
- TAE 40116 or TAE40110 with required upskilling units, or equivalent
- Can demonstrate industry and delivery currency in relevant courses (as mentioned above) delivered by genU
- Demonstrated experience in the development of training material, including assessments and learning materials
- Solid understanding of relevant quality and regulatory frameworks
- Strong administration and office management skills
- Demonstrated experience in delivering effective training programs and conducting assessments
Please find below the position description outlining full details of this role:
Sessional Trainer May 2019.pdf
For further details please contact Graham Wood on 0437 834 397
Applications close: at AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend