Sessional Trainer - Frankston
Job no: 496713
Work type: Sessional trainers
About genU Training
At genU Training we put the learner’s first.
As a division of not-for-profit organisation genU, as a leading provider of job-ready short courses and nationally recognised qualifications producing genuine results for job seekers and people wanting to advance their careers.
With campuses across Geelong, Melbourne and regional Victoria delivering courses with a focus on caring for and supporting everyone in our community is at our heart.
At genU training we put our learners first to ensure the best learner experience. Our dedicated support team are right behind you to coordinate student placements, support quality and administration and free you up to do what you do best – train.
About the role:
As a Sessional Trainer you will plan and deliver quality-training programs (relevant to the area of competence) to the clients of genU Training. We are seeking trainers for courses in Disability, Community Services, Aged Care and Alcohol & Other Drugs.
Sessional trainers are responsible for:
- Delivering professional and engaging training in line with the Australian Quality Training Framework, State and Federal legislation and relevant genU policies and procedures
- Sourcing and organising student work experience placements
- Associated administration
What we are looking for:
To be successful in this role it is also a requirement that you have:
- TAE 40116 or TAE40110 with required upskilling units, or equivalent
- Vocational competence in relevant courses (as mentioned above) delivered by genU
- Demonstrated experience in the development of training material, including assessments and learning materials
- Solid understanding of relevant quality and regulatory frameworks
- Strong administration and office management skills
- Demonstrated experience in delivering effective training programs and conducting assessments
What we can offer you:
- Career progression in our large and diverse organisation
- Ongoing professional development
- Dedicated support and quality team
- Generous hourly rates from $60 an hour commensurate with experience
- Employee Assistance Program including a dietician service and financial assistance
Please click below for a copy of the position description:
Sessional Trainer May 2019.pdf
For further details please contact Katherine Saheed on 0437 693 575
Applications close: at AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend