Individual Support Services Organiser
Job no: 496721
Work type: Full time fixed term
genU is short for Generation You. Because whatever generation you belong to, whether you’re young, old, or somewhere in between, what unites us is the belief that neither disability nor ageing are disadvantages to be endured but challenges to be met boldly, achievements to be had and adventures in the making.
About Individual Support Services
The genU Individual Support Services branch of genU provides support to people of all ages and abilities, these supports are within their own home, community or wherever the person requires the support. In keeping with the mission and objective of genU , the organisation seeks to provide quality services to empower people to reach their full potential
About the Role
The role of the genU Organiser is to be the first point of contact for all rostering and enquiries from clients and support workers for the provision of individualised services provided by genU Individual Support Services. This Office operates from Monday to Friday 7am to 6pm and has on-call supports in place.
This person facilitates the provision of individual supports to clients by working with the client and the Workforce Engagement Coordinator to identify and establish a care team; schedule shift times; respond to daily communication from clients and staff and make changes to rosters as required; respond to day-to-day challenges, implementing solutions within clearly defined boundaries.
This is a fixed-term role to 2 October 2020.
To be successful in this role you will
- Hold a minimum Certificate III in Disability/Aged Care services, other qualification or experience relevant to the field of human services;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deal with a wide range of people and situations;
- Experience in rostering procedures, with the ability to provide a quality client service whilst maintaining confidentiality and sensitivity when dealing with all client records and information;
- A demonstrated ability to implement person centred approaches to service delivery;
- Well-developed computer skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Office products; including Word and Excel, and Internet and email applications;
- Comprehensive understanding of safe work practices, OH&S guidelines and regulations and manual handling procedures.
- Career opportunities and development
- Employee assistance program including a dietician service and financial assistance service
- Tax effective salary packaging options available
- Paid parental leave for primary carers after 12 months of employment
Please click the link below to view the Position Description outlining full details of this role:
ISS Organiser Fixed Term 2020.pdf
For further details please contact Amanda Stafford on (03) 5249 8908
Applications close: at AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend