Expression of Interest: Employment Consultants & Business Development Consultants
Job no: 496736
Work type: Full time ongoing
- Empowering people through employment
- Join a growing National community services organisation and top performing DES provider
- Generous salary packaging benefits
MatchWorks has a long and successful history as an employment services provider improving and enriching the lives of individuals through pathways to ongoing sustainable employment and effective recruitment solutions for employers. In this role you will be working within the Disability Employment Services Contract to assist individuals in the community with a disability, injury or illness find sustainable employment.
About the Role
Due to our growing client base we are seeking Expressions of Interest from Employment Consultants and Business Development Consultants for future vacancies with MatchWorks across Adelaide. Working closely with your colleagues you will share a common goal of ensuring candidates are successful in obtaining ongoing employment.
As an Employment Consultant you will utilise your advanced interpersonal skills to assist a caseload of people with a disability, injury or health condition by providing individually tailored and comprehensive job services.
- Conducting vocational assessments to identify job seeker barriers to employment and pathways into sustainable work
- Assist job seekers with job applications, job search and interview skills
- Build employability for job seekers through capacity building and training and/or work experience
As a Business Development Consultant you will utilise your advanced interpersonal skills to engage with employers to create employment opportunities for our candidates.
- Engage local employers through various mediums (phone/email/face to face) to create positions tailored to the unique and varied needs of our candidates
- Support candidates in their workplace to maintain ongoing employment
- Attend networking events to promote MatchWorks and identify employment opportunities for our candidates
- An ability to build rapport and maintain effective relationships with job seekers, employers and other key stakeholders.
- Effective time management skills in response to business priorities
- Varied work history to draw from
- Aptitude for sales with a drive to achieve
- Confidence to engage with new and existing employers
About Our Benefits
- Generous salary packaging options
- Access to a free Employee Assistance Program including financial assistance and dietician services
- Opportunity to purchase up to 4 weeks extra leave
- Paid parental leave for primary carers after 12 months of employment
- Car Allowance or Tool of Trade Vehicle (for Business Development Consultants)
For further details please contact Darren Gibbins on 0477 002 820
Please view the PD below:
MW Employment Consultant - DES 2018.pdf
MW Business Development Consultant - DES 2018.pdf
Applications close: at AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend